Tuesday, January 19, 2010

4 months!!!!!

My baby is 4 months today!!!! I can't believe it. They grow up way to fast. He's still so small, but seems so grown up some days. He always looks like he's studying everything and trying to figure it all out. He found his smile about a month ago and loves to show it off!!!! He's very talkative. He often thinks it's more important to talk then eat. He's like his big brother and has discovered his hatred for tummy time, but loves to be on his back playing with toys above his head. We love our newest member of the family.We feel so greatful and blessed to have him. And so blessed that he's been so healthly from the day he was born.
Skyler absolutely adores him. He loves to play with Sage and find toys for him. He tries to soothe Sage when he's crying by telling him "It's ok" and "I know". I have even heard him tell Sage he'll grow up big like he is. What a sweet big brother. Like I said, we feel so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Skyler is a lot nicer to Sage when he's crying then Libby is to Adelynne. When Addie cries, Libby yells "that's enough!". When I asked her who else says that, she told me her dad did. So Tay and I had a chat and now when Addie cries, we're teaching her to say "it's ok". We'll see how it goes.

    I'm excited you have a blog now! If you have questions, let me know.

    ReplyDelete