Friday, May 13, 2011

Questions

Skyler got to go to his new school to meet the Kindergarten teachers and register for school today. We chose to walk and on the way home he had quite the question for me.

Sky: Mom, why don't you want to be a boy?
Me: Why don't I want to be a boy? Because Heavenly Father made me a girl.
Sky: Oh, by why didn't he make you a boy?
Me: Because he wanted me to be a girl.
Sky: But why don't you want to be a boy?
Me: Because Heavenly Father made me a girl and I'm happy with that.
Sky: Oh, well I'm happyI'm a boy. It sounds easier to make.
Me: You think it's easier to make a boy then a girl?
Sky: Yes, I think so.

I just love talking with this kid! I wish I understood his thoughts a little better to know where this stuff comes from sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I loved when he saw me change McKynlee's diaper and after we discussed that something was never going to grow on her, he exclaims, "that's the difference!" What a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete